Pages

Thursday, April 26, 2012

la diii da

Short week in Florence! There were no classes on Wednesday for some Italian holiday but I stayed for the day and met with a group for a project. We went to this really cool place called Volume which is in the Piazza Santo Spirito. It was very relaxing and had great music and delicious crepes. After we finished I spent the day running errands.  I feel like I have so many things to catch up on and do these last 2 weeks in Florence and there just doesn’t seem to be enough time!
Wednesday night a bunch of people from Muhlenberg got together and went out to dinner.  I’m not great friends with a lot of the people so it was fun to just chat with a different group that I don’t normally hang out with.  After we headed to TwentyOne to celebrate Brandi and Becca’s birthday.  They do this thing where if it’s your birthday they give you a free table and bottle of champagne. And since it was both of theirs we got 2! We ended up at a table next to these super tacky Italians but they were loving us and kept ordering bottles that they then use to make us drinks. Needless to say it ended up being a crazy night, especially since the club was packed. 
I’m off to Munich for Springfest tonight! I’m super excited and have been waiting all semester for this weekend.  Some claim it’s the Disney World for adults! I’ll just have to see for myself...

No comments:

Post a Comment