Pages

Monday, February 6, 2012

Not Much To Report On. But If You're Bored...


Lets see, where to leave off since we last met. Right Wednesday. Went to italian, still don’t know any. Walked home and ran into my suite mates who were going to find the book store. I figured, knowing my sense of direction, it would be a good idea to tag along. I can say without a doubt that this is the most I have ever spent on textbooks. in my life. But I’m over it.  
other notable moments: I HAD MY FIRST GELATO! As I previously mentioned it was freezing out but we walked past GROM, a gelato shop, and I had gotten recommendations to go there so I was like why not? So. good. Now I know why everyone worries about gaining weight. I can’t wait to have more!
(it was freezing cold out but I was still able to enjoy my first gelato!)
Went to yellow bar for dinner that night with Jen, Molly, and a bunch of Fairfield girls. Jen and I split 2 different pizzas. Ah-mazing. definitely considering taking my parents there. After went and pre-gamed at Jaclyn's apt and eventually made it to kakyuya. they are known for their dragoons which are beer with 18% alcohol. I'm normally not a beer lover and it was SO strong but great for the experience. Absolute must for those who enjoy beer. Ended the night early cause I had a 9am the next day. 
history of fashion design was interesting although the teacher spent 45 minutes of class showing us a powerpoint about herself. I could really care less although she does seem somewhat legit. There were only about 10 of us in the class and since in it was sala rosa and she turned off the lights, I was pretty sure she was TRYING to put us to sleep. But in all seriousness I think I’ll learn a lot and it should be a good time. 
I walked out of class to find it was STILL snowing so jaclyn and I decided walking around wasn’t gonna happen. Walked for about and hour and a half to get our culinary books and the obv stopped off at pinos after, but only for bread. I’ve officially found my token lunch that I can make myself!
Thursday night we went to dinner at Aqua al Due. It was absolutely amazing and I’m absolutely taking my parents there when they come to visit. We all shared the pasta sampler, balsamic steak, blueberry steak, and the desert sampler (all of which were recommended to us by multiple people). So good, I’m still dreaming about it. After we hit up the Lion’s Fountain, Bacco, and ended at Twice. Solid night and lots of fun. Slept until 1 the next day even though I told myself I’d get up at 11 and be productive. 
Friday was absolutely freezing and we found out our trip this weekend was cancelled. Kinda bummed because I was looking forward to seeing places in Tuscany that I normally wouldn’t go to. Hopefully the rest of our travels will be exciting and make up for it though!
Saturday I went shopping for a bit with Cassie and Ellyn and got a shirt and adorable shorts (not that I’ll get to wear them with the weather we have now). Got home and wasn’t feeling too hot so I stayed in for the night to rest up. Same deal on Sunday.  Kinda bummed I missed the super bowl but would rather get better than wait up until midnight for the game to even start! #studyabroadprobz 
We booked Interlaken for this coming weekend and I’m super pumped! You’ll hear back from me after we lock it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment